andean summit adventure – your travel agency and tour operator
andean summit adventure is your expert for hiking, trailrunning, mountaineering and climbing. We operate in Ecuador and the South American Andes. Furthermore we are a very international team. The owners and founders:
Jaime is a certified IVBV – IFMGA – UIAGM / ASEGUIM Mountain Guide and heads therefore the operations part. Elisabeth is a passionate Austrian mountaineer. She takes care of all administrative matters as well as our climbers. The compact organization and an efficient communication are a big benefit. Our speciality are tailor-made tours. Consequently it’s our mission to meet your individual requirements.
We work only with certified guides and providers, therefore we can guarantee highest quality. We cover the needs of individuals as well as groups, that why we invite you to visit us on andeansummitadventure.com.
what is unique about andean summit adventure?
- We count with more than 20 years guiding experience.
- Only ASEGUIM and IFMGA mountain guides lead our tours and expeditions.
- Our staff are members of the local rescue team.
- We organize international ascents.
- Our team is multilingual (spanish, english, german, french, italian)
- Our business administration experience is huge
- We are members of the ÖAV (Austrian Alpine Club) and certified guides.
Elisabeth Gschösser (General Manager & ÖAV certified Guide) &
Jaime Vargas (IVBV – IFMGA – UIAGM / ASEGUIM Mountain Guide & President)
certifications, registrations and authorizations
For your safety and comfort we count with all legal requirements. Furthermore we try to exceed expectations by going for additional certifications. As a result we are proud to share our official information with you:
- Ecuadorian Tax Registration Number: 1891774199001
- Company Register Number: 712304
- Ministry of Environment for Operations in National Parks: PAOT251593000645
- Quito Turismo: PUIOOI-00001517
- City License Quito: 505612
Additionally we won the THA award in 2018. Also we are going for more sustainability and therefore now undergoing the TourCert CHECK audits.
We are looking forward to climbing with you – your andean summit adventure team!